Walk among stunning scenery, enjoy the best cuisine and immerse yourself in the culture. Discover the essentials during your visit to the Osona region. We like our region and we want to accompany you to discover it. You will find your place there whether you are a thirsty walker of new landscapes to discover, a time traveler who wants to reveal the secrets of history and art, a lover of good food, a seeker of new experiences and activities or if you feel the call for peace and tranquility of our peoples and landscapes to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.
Cultural tourism in Osona includes a rich diversity of historic resources dating back to prehistoric times, with significant traces of Romanesque style deeply rooted in the region. Literary and industrial tourism is also important in the region.The landscape and territory of Osona are also suitable for outdoor activities and a wide range of markets and fairs, festivals and traditions contribute, along with the food, to changing the possibilities of turning a visit to the region into an unforgettable experience.
How to get to Osona
- C-17 (Puigcerdà – Barcelona)
- C-25 Eix Transversal (Girona – Lleida), links with the AP-7 toll motorway to France
- C-37 Eix Vic – Olot
- Prat Airport (Barcelona) : some 70 km away
- Girona-Costa Brava Airport: some 60 km away
By train :
- From Barcelona : heading towards Vic, Ripoll, Puigcerdà, Latour-de-Carol (RENFE rodalies 3)
- From Latour-de-Carol : heading towards Vic – L’Hospitalet (RENFE)
By bus :
- Sagalés: bus service from Plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona – Vic
- Teisa: bus service from Olot to Vic
- Eixbus: Lleida – Girona
And to move to the region: