A guided visit lasting 1 hour and 30 minutes begins and ends at the Market Square, in the heart of the city, where important events take place including the weekly market, which is open every Tuesday and Saturday since medieval times. The buildings that make up the square are from different eras and styles. The arcades, a common element of all the buildings, guarantee the wholeness of the estate.
In the recent years Vic has become an essential place to visit in order to get
Guided tour “On Saturday to Vic”
Saturday is a market day in Vic Square: Come to buy and walk around the very traditional market of Catalonia. And in the afternoon a guided visit through the historic center: Main Square, Roman Temple, city walls, and entrance to the nave of the Cathedral to admire the decor of J.M.Sert.
– Schedule: every Saturday at 17h.
– Duration: 1.30 pm
– Meeting point: Tourist Office.
– Accessible activity: Yes
– Languages: Catalan
– Approximate price: 5 € / person, children under 12 free. Advance booking is recommended.
Guided visits at your choice in Vic
Guided visit of the letter to Vic
Visits are organized according to the weather and the preferences of each group. You can choose between one or more places: Tourist Route through the historic center; the Cathedral of Vic; Museums: MEV and MAP; Vic City Council; Church of the Monastery of Santa Teresa; Church of Dolors; Bell and Chapel of Mercy; Theme Routes: of Bishop Oliva, of Morato, of Josep Maria Sert, of M. Angels Anglada.
– Duration: From 1 hour, depending on the chosen places
– Accessible activity: Depends on the chosen place
– No. Maximum group: 30 people
– Languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German
– Approximate price: 40 € / hour (Catalan and Spanish) and € 49 / hour (French, English and German). Booking required.
– Nearby car park: Yes